Hi there! SetonMagazine.com has just published my newest article; it’s furiously tongue-in-cheek, and uses a fictional situation to highlight real benefits of homeschooling. Enjoy!
So we’ve seen the hordes of pale, disjointed shadows staggering around neighborhoods, clawing through windows and muttering something about ‘bwainzz…’ The Zombie Apocalypse – we’re told – is coming, so get prepping.
Seeing this famous meme made me realize that homeschool kids may have five advantages over everyone else in this coming apocalypse. Maybe you’ll think of more (and better ones!), but here we go. : )
- 1. Homeschool Kids Get Better Cardio
- 2. Homeschool Kids Use their Environment Better
- 3. Homeschool Kids Make Better Teams
- 4. Homeschool Kids Have Community – Or None
- 5. Homeschool Kids Think Better and Faster
Read the rest at 5 Reasons Why Homeschool Kids Will Survive the Zombie Apocalypse